13 Dec The “Adult” Christmas Cookie
When the Holidays come around this is one of the Christmas cookies that I love to make. They are just so good and require no baking!
However, this recipe does contains alcohol and should be recommended as an “Adult Only” treat!
1/3 cup Brandy
1/3 cup Light rum
1 pound vanilla wafers (finely crushed)
1 cup honey
1 ½ cups chopped walnuts (finely chopped)
Powdered sugar for rolling cookies
1. In a large bowl combine the vanilla wafers, honey, brandy, rum, and walnuts.
2. Hand stir to form a stiff, sticky dough.
3. Break off walnut sized chunks and roll into balls
4. Roll each ball in powered sugar.
5. Store in an air tight container.
Yield 3-4 dozen cookies.
Check out the Holiday Link Party where you can post all your different recipes that you love for the Holidays! Who knows…we all might discover a new favorite!