First of all, I must say this recipe was inspired by Bridget Jones’s Diary. She attends an annual Turkey Curry buffet and I loved the idea! I made up this recipe a few years ago when I bought WAY too big of Turkey for Thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy! It’s a great way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers!
1 large onions
2 teaspoons garlic paste
1 teaspoon beef bouillon
4 tablespoons curry powder
1 tablespoon minced ginger
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 tablespoon dried cilantro
1 -2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1 cup white wine
1 1/2 cups water
7 ounces coconut milk
1. Cook onion and garlic in large skillet over medium heat until browned.
2. Cut turkey into 1 inch pieces or stripes and stir into garlic and onions.
3. Mix together beef bouillon, curry power in a small bowl. Rub over turkey, onions, and garlic. Mix till coated well.
4. Add ginger, peanut butter, cilantro, cayenne pepper, white wine, and water. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes.
6. Stir in coconut milk and simmer on low for 15 minutes. Keep stirring so it doesn’t stick to bottom of pan.
- Latest Posts