1.5 pounds pork loin filet, cooked
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon of pepper
1/2 cup water
1 onion, sliced thin
1 jalapeno, seeds removed and sliced thin
1 lime, juiced
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1 tomato, diced
1 avocado, sliced in strips
12 corn tortillas
1. In crockpot, place pork loin and cook on low for 6 hours. Shred when cooked.
2. Heat a olive oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add pork, taco seasoning, cumin, pepper, 1/2 cup water, onion and jalapeño to pan; sauté 8 minutes or until tender.
3. While pork is cooking, heat oven to 400 degrees. Place corn tortillas on cooking stone or baking sheet and cook 5 minutes. Turn over and cook 5 minutes more.
3. Stir in cilantro and lime juice; cook pork until warm.
4. Serve tacos by topping corn tortilla with pork mixture chopped tomato, sliced avocado and some chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
The Skinny: Serves 6 (2 tacos each) for 384 calories