1. Cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes. Coat chicken with cornstarch.
2. Brown in large skillet.
3. Combine brown sugar, pineapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce.
4. Remove chicken from skillet and place in oven proof dish.
5. Place chicken in dish and pour sauce over the chicken.
6. Bake at 300° for 1 hour.
7. Add pineapple and green peppers.
8. Bake for an additional 30 minutes. Check to make sure chicken is not pink, if it is keep cooking for another 15 minutes.
The Skinny: Serves 4 @ 302 Calories without the rice