21 Feb Oriental Meatloaves with Honey Garlic Sauce
This is the easiest, quickest, most delicious, recipe you can make for dinner. I found this recipe on food.com a few years ago and have been making it ever since. The best part about it, it’s healthy!
1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
1/3 cup water chestnuts, chopped fine
3/4 cup fine breadcrumbs
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup green onions
2 teaspoons oxo low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
1 garlic clove, minced
1/3 cup ketchup
1/3 cup honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix lightly but throughly to blend.
- Divide into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. (You can freeze the loaves at this point. Place into a large ziploc bag, label and freeze. To serve: heat in oven or microwave until warm, serve with sauce.).
- Or Remove from pan and serve with honey garlic sauce immediately.
- Combine ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Cook and stir on low heat until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with rice or Oriental noodles or mixed veggies
The Skinny: 12 servings @ 181 calories per mini loaf