20 Dec Cranberry Pistachio Christmas Bark
If you have a party to attend this season or you just want to make something quick to impress your guests, this Christmas Bark is sure to make everyone happy!
Ingredients2 cup (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup coarsely chopped pistachios
2/3 cup dried cranberries
1 cup vanilla or white chips
1. In a double boiler (or microwave) melt chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
2. Stir in half of the pistachios and cranberries.
3. Spread chocolate, pistachios and cranberries onto a sheet of wax paper.
4. In a double boiler (or microwave) melt vanilla or white chips. Stir until smooth.
5. Drop teaspoonfuls of white chips melted over chocolate/nut layer. Use a knife to swirl in white and spread throughout the chocolate/nut layer.
6. Sprinkle with the remaining pistachios and cranberries.
7. Chill until firm and once firm break into pieces.
Yield: 1 1/2 pounds and happy eaters!
For you calorie counters: Serves 20 @ 154 calories
Info About The Holiday Link Party
2. Link up to your favorite Holiday recipe, not to your main blog.
3. Grab the text below for our button and put on your post or sidebar. (optional)