In my quest to keep dinner somewhat exciting, while still watching calories, I have been trying many different dishes. We really enjoyed this dish and it will probably be a regular from now on. I was thinking if you have older kids, it might be a fun thing for them to make their own calzone.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring to crumble.
3. Add onion and next 5 ingredients (through garlic) to pan; cook 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring mixture occasionally. Remove turkey mixture from heat; stir in salsa.
4. Unroll dough; divide into 4 equal portions. Flatten each portion into a 6 x 4–inch rectangle.
5. Working with one rectangle at a time, spoon about 1/2 cup turkey mixture on one side of dough. Top with 3 tablespoons cheese; fold dough over turkey mixture, and press edges together with a fork to seal.
6. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining dough and turkey mixture.
7. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until browned. Serve with sour cream.
- Latest Posts