18 May Skinny Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
I love Mexican food. I love everything about it. The sauce, the meat, the spices…the only problem is that it is usually so high in calories I don’t eat it very often. Here is a healthier version of chicken enchiladas that are delicious! It’s a great substitute for the real thing, without all the real fat!
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped shredded chicken
- 1 cup 2% shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 Carb Balance Tortilla
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3 green onion, sliced
- Mix soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder.
- Mix 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese.
- Lay out the eight tortillas and spoon chicken mixture on each. Try to make each even.
- Spray a 9x12 inch pan with cooking spray
- Roll up and place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over enchiladas. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until hot. Top with tomato and onion.