17 Jan Random Thoughts: 25 Things
2. Amazed my son is still sleeping at 7:00am…that’s 12 hours people.
5. I love snow. It finally snowed here, only the 3rd time this winter. I miss it. If I didn’t like snow I would still be living in Dallas.
6. I need to be working right now. I have a big project I have been working for the last week and I should be doing it now.
7. I miss food…..Um, I mean high calorie food. Counting calories isn’t all the fun people say it is.
8. I need to clean off my desk, I can’t see the top of it thanks to #6.
9. I really love coffee. I started grinding my own beans in the morning, but my grinder makes a terrible mess and my husband refuses to clean the counter anymore as he is not a coffee drinker.
10. I love that I have a husband that helps me clean.
11. I spent most of my day singing songs from shows my son watches like, “It’s a super story answer, with Super Why!” or “Baby, baby, baby signing time.” It’s annoying.
12. I am sore, thanks to Total Insanity. Good news is I saw a hint of a line on my abs yesterday.
13. The little man is still sleeping, I blame teething. Oh, and that he got up at 4am and drank a whole sippy cup of milk.
16. I fear going to my husband’s work, not in the fun usual way of bringing cookies. (He works in the ER.)
25. My son is up, I am really excited to see him this morning! Gotta go!