16 May Monster Cookies
2 1/4 cups brown sugar
2 cups white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
4 teaspoons baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
3 cups crunchy peanut butter
9 cups oatmeal
1 1/2 cups plain M&M’s
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in HUGE mixer bowl until creamy.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Mix in baking soda and peanut butter.
4. Add oatmeal, candy, and chocolate chips and mix thoroughly by hand. If dough is too sticky, add another 1/2 to 1 cup oatmeal.
5. Scoop ice cream size balls of dough onto cookie sheets, with plenty of space in between. (Like 2 inches apart.)
6. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes. If using two racks, switch top to bottom and bottom to top about halfway through.
Yields 60 -80 cookies