Want the perfect side dish at Thanksgiving, Christmas or really any of you dinners? This casserole gives a spin on the normal corn side dish, making it something just a little different. It’s easy to make and can be mixed up a few days in advance, ready to bake the day of. Enjoy!Jump to Recipe Print Recipe
- 1 egg ( well beaten)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup fine cracker crumbs
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounce) cream-style corn
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Mix together in order given to blend well. Pour into buttered, covered casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for a total of 45-50 minute
- Remove cover the last 10-15 minute to brown a little. Serve as soon as you remove it from the oven.